Steering Committee Members,
Thank you for your early feedback in the our meeting on 11/18/2020! Your task over the next couple of weeks is to review the growth policies/ comprehensive plans linked in the email, as well as below and let us know what you do like about them and what you do not like about them. If you know of other growth policies or comprehensive plans from other peer communities, please also send those to us with a note about what you like about them. Specifically, we ask that you consider the following in your review:
- How does the document read? Is the layout in landscape or portrait (vertical or horizontal pages)? Which do you prefer?
- Is there an appropriate use of imagery in the document?
- Is the document easy to navigate?
- Information and Graphics
- Does the document use a great deal of text to convey information? Or is there a balance or graphics and text?
- Is there too much information beyond what is necessary or helpful?
- What type of information was presented that you would like to see included in Three Forks' Growth Policy?
- General perception of the document and the overall accessibility of it
- Are the Goals/Policies/Objectives meaningful or attainable?
Victor, ID Comprehensive Plan: https://plan.konveio.com/victor-comprehensive-plan-public-draft
Eagle, CO Comprehensive Plan: https://www.townofeagle.org/DocumentCenter/View/16354/Elevate-Eagle-Adoption-Draft
Red Lodge, MT Growth Policy: http://cityofredlodge.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2015-Red-Lodge-Growth-Policy-ADOPTED.pdf
Big Sky, MT Community Vision and Strategy: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:54863fbb-bbbb-4379-9e8d-53159094fbd8Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link